Many seniors rely on Medical Assistance (MA) for in-home services and nursing home care. For those who want to protect assets for a spouse or heirs, working with a professional who understands the complex MA rules before qualifying for MA is essential. Some common concerns:
- Will I lose my house?
- What if I want to return to my house?
- Can my spouse keep my income?
- Will all of my savings go to the nursing home?
- What services are available through MA?
- What documents do I need for the MA application?
- Is it a good idea to let the nursing home complete my MA application?
We can help you navigate these questions with confidence. We've helped many other clients in Philadelphia, Montgomery, and Delaware Counties to maintain the highest possible quality of life while relying on Medical Assistance to pay for care.