Philadelphia Long Term Care Planning
Diagnosis of a chronic illness or a health care crisis presents confusing legal, health care and financial questions which need to be addressed quickly. Several common concerns:
- Where to get the best possible care?
- How to pay for good care?
- How to protect savings for a spouse?
- How to get one’s affairs in order?
- What estate planning documents should I have?
- How to qualify for medical assistance?
- How to make sense of the fragmented health care and public benefits systems?
Long Term Care Planning addresses your concerns in one place. We would like to help your family develop and implement a plan to ensure that you or your loved one receive the best possible care in the most cost-effective way.